Monday, August 6, 2007

ok...i'm really back!

FINALLY!!! i'm back among the living...i have cable and internet! i felt like i missed out on so much over those 2 weeks without it! here's a quick catch up...

in july i went to the mountains again..it was fabulous! so relaxing :) here are a couple of pics from the trip.


lots of hanging out with holly...4th of july and laying out. i got so burned i peeled for a month!!!

one of my really good friends, Anna, left for 2 years. she'll be in Africa teaching at a missionary school. we had gotten really close over the past few months, and i already miss her! here we are at her surprise going away dinner and on the morning that she left...
my cousin caroline got married...she's a year older than me, so i guess all the focus is going to be on me since i'm the only single girl left in the family! if i'm ok with that, why can't everyone else be??! :)
i started back to work on the 23rd. can you believe school starts in july??! my kids came back on the 26th. i already feel like i had never left. so far, things are going REALLY well. all of my classes are wonderful. i can't wait to see all we can accomplish this year. i just want the kids to love math! hopefully, then they will want to learn :) i'll have to take some pics of my classroom to share! here i am walking out the door on the first day...


ok, so now i'm back online, and i plan on blogging everyday...even if i have nothing to say :) leave comments, because i've missed my stalking time when it comes to your blogs! fill me in...

2 comments:

Bekka said...

Hi - just delurking (you commented on my blog several months ago -- one of the few who has actually read it!) Glad school is going well - this helps me feel better about going back in a couple of weeks! Feel free to stop by my blog sometime.

Holly said...

WOOHOO so glad to see you again! I think you would be a KEWL teacher to have!!!!! Have fun in school this year (what grade???) Again, glad to see you back in the world of the living!