Sunday, February 4, 2007

oh happy day!

isn't it amazing what you can find on the internet? from pictures to your favorite music, movie quotes and cliff notes, the web provides many bits of information that we all search for. today, however, i found something unesxpected...INSPIRATION!!!
while surfing, i found the page pencil lines. i got to this page while i researched my favorite scrapbooker...elsie flannigan. while looking around the site, i came to the conclusion that the internet provides a place for everyone, and i am now claiming my spot!
i dedicate this page to my creative side...from scrapbooking and card making to altered projects of all shapes and forms, i want to be published. since i tend to be lazy with sending in some of my pages to magizines and other publications, i hope this blog will be an easy substitute...even if it means i'm ublishing my own work! you never know who may be looking around out there. maybe this will lead to a second carear (my first is as a middle school math teacher) as a true scrapbook artist...one that can be found in a book or magizine...ahh...dreams!

xoxo...J Lizzie

No comments: