Sunday, June 3, 2007

7 things...

i'm trying to do some blog catch-up here, and to start things off...jo tagged me, so here i go!

here are 7 random facts/habits about me!

1- i'm a huge UGA fan...i know, not all that interesting...but, i can count on my hands the number of home games i've missed in the past 20 years on my two hands! GOOOOO DAWGS!!!

2- i danced for over 10 years...tap, ballet, and jazz. i broke my collar bone tailgating at a UGA football game, and that ended the dance career. don't worry, i still made it to the game after a trip to the ER!

3- i hate the water! i can swim...even took lessons when i was young, but i hate it! maybe it's the bathing suit!

4- i have a dream of becoming a drummer in a band. i know i'm getting a little too old for this dream , but i don't think it will ever fade...I WANT TO BE A ROCK STAR!!!

5- i have OCD...that's right, i should be medicated :) i have to eat in even numbers, walk in even steps, and just feel balanced all the time. for example, if i get tapped on my left shoulder, i have to touch my right shoulder so it evens out. it's pretty bad, but not all that noticeable unless you're looking for it!

6- my cat's name is sassafras; here's how i named her...i was with the boy i was...ummm...dating...hanging out with...whatever...and we were laying around looking at a rhyming dictionary. we started looking at the bad words, and sassafras was my favorite choice that rhymed; plus, i can call her sassy for short!!!

7-i've moved 5 times in the past 2 years, and i'll be doing it once more in the next month! it's craziness, but it helps me from collecting too much clutter! i'm hoping that this next move will be for at least a couple of years. unless i meet the man of my dreams and get married...which i don't see happening any time soon...unless someone reading this knows someone ;)


ok, they may not have been the most interesting things, but i did it! now i have to tag 7 more people...if i tag you and you've already done this, i'm sorry...forgive me!
1. frankie
2. heather
3. dee
4. holly
5. micayla
6. tammy kay
7. valerie


The rules:Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things,as well as these rules.

8 comments:

michelle said...

wow, i couldn't imagine moving that many times..

Anonymous said...

WOW 7 things that are random about me-- I really need to think on this...

I'm so with you on the water issue and the bathing suit... Now how do I explain that to my mom who wants to go swimming every time she comes up to visit.. LOL

I'll post my random facts soon on my blog..

Holly said...

Very neat idea....but now I have to go blog on my own....thanks for the tag!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh ok I LOVE THIS
This is the first ever tag for me.
I was searching all over my blog trying to find the tag hit lol
HERE IT WAS

off to do it, thanks this is fun

Anonymous said...

ok did the tag, that was hard, something about telling everyone your deep dark secrets scare the heck out of ya lol.
Always afraid they won't like me anymore :(

a little about me and my life said...

oh thanks so much for tagging me. i will do this just asap and let you know. have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

This was my first tag!! It was hard to come up with 7 things...but I did it!!

Anonymous said...

hey you said you fly free also who with? And how? Does someone work for the airlines? maybe we can meet for sure now