Tuesday, June 12, 2007

and the winner is...

ok...i'm a BIG BLOG LOSER!!! i can't believe i haven't posted the winner...and i apologize! VBS is this week, and it's taking tons more time than i though! i'm in charge of the 6th and 7th grade missions, and this is my first time leading by myself! anyways...the winner is.......HOLLY!!!!! yay!!! email me your address, and a fab shipment of goodness will be on it's way!

guess what happens tomorrow...i meet RON CLARK! ok, i hope i get to meet him! i'm going to the opening of his new school in atlanta. i'm completely pumped up!!!

as soon as the week is over, i will jump back on the blog-wagon!!!
have a terrific tuesday!!!
-jenn <><

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok I am sooooooooooo jealous of you. I remember seeing the movie they made with the guy from friends. It was so good it made me cry. I've been reading his books and it totally makes me feel so much better about going into the classroom. Make sure to take a picture with him and scrapbook the experience.. LOL!!!

You have to tell us all about the experience and of course give me some teaching tips!!

Holly said...

OMGSH.......I step away from the computer for a few days ,.........and I win a RAK!!!! WOOHOO