Sunday, October 28, 2007

42-30...GO DAWGS!!!

this is a 2 parter...so much to share since the last bit of bloggage!
part one...
so, this weekend was the GA/FL game. i ended up going with my parents, which was really ok with me. instead of going to the landing, i had dinner payed for, worked on my school stuff, and slept! the BEST part of the trip was WE WON!!!!!! finally, i was at a ga-fl game that ended up the right way :) GO DAWGS!!! here are some pics...



part two...
have you ever wondered who your true friends are? i'm going through this right now. things have been happening around me that make me question the people who i called my friends. from skipping out on my birthday to talking behind my back, i just don't know who to trust. pray about this if you will. it's making me depressed to the point that i would rather sit at home alone:(




part three...
ok...i had to add a third one...here is the cover to my this is me journal.

1 comment:

Anna said...

looks like a great time! so glad the dawgs won. wish i could be there to celebrate. missing you.. check your email!