Wednesday, April 4, 2007

happy :)

i'm in a good mood, so i wanted to share some of the things that have been making me happy over the past couple of days...
*BASEBALL SEASON!!! i just love the braves, and while football is my favorite sport, i can't get enough of the all-American past time! as i write this, i'm taking a break from scrapping while i watch the Braves and Phillies!
*...which brings me to scrapping! i just finished a page in less than an hour, which i never do! it's pretty plain, but i think i like it!
*yesterday, i rode past a bank. there was a cute old-man security guard standing outside with a lollipop! way to precious!
*great new scrappy site i've joined. i heard of it from becky's blog...thanks:)
*my mom came to my house and spent the night last night. she even made a few cards while holly and i worked on our stuff.
*peanut butter milk shakes...enough said!
*a new show i found on bravo today called top design. it's like a reality show for interior designers...fabulous!
*people reading my blog! this makes me incredibly happy! if i had any money at all, i would send out an RAK...however, i do not! just wait until i start teaching again. as soon as the paychecks come in, i'll be sending stuff to y'all all the time!!! make sure you leave comments though...i just love that :)

i hope these things can give you the warm-fuzzies like they do me!
have a wonderful wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you just totally made my night! I'm so glad you joined us over at M2R!!! Thanks for mentioning my blog!!!