Monday, April 16, 2007

today...

first, i want to say that VaTech is in my prayers and will be for the tragedy that occured this morning. it's so scary to think about something like this happening in a school. you just never know what can happen. that's why i thank God for every day that he allows me to stay on this earth.

it's so nice to have the day off! the day was very uneventful...actually totally uneventful! i finished the first page for my 2006 scrapbook, watched A LOT of tv, but i did make dinner. i so enjoy days like this!



there are 70 little pics on there from the year!

here are a few more pics from Easter...just me and the parentals...





hope you all have a great week!!!!!

ps...hey holly :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awwh! I miss your parentals. Tell them hey for me. AND...your dress is SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi friend!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Great LO! So cool using tons of photos on one page!