Monday, May 14, 2007

sunday...

hope all you moms out there had a wonderful mother's day! ours was a fun, full day, and i think my mom really enjoyed it!

we started out, after church, at my aunt's house for lunch. yummmmy! then, while the moms washed all the dishes, the men sat outside on the front porch...hmmm...something seems wrong with that!
here we are...benjamin mama, aunt dorothy, daddy, and me!
this is what i gave mama...the stems on the flowers are all b&w pics of the fam...
after that, we headed over to holly's for her graduation/going away party. she's leaving on tuesday for a 3 week mission trip to mozambique, africa...man, we're some cute SINGLE girls!

to end up the day, we went to visit my uncle for his birthday...this is him with his wife, 2 of his daughters, and one of the grand daughters...sorry kayla...i know you were already in your pj's!

hope you don't mind me sharing all of these pics...it was just such a fabulous day! just one more of me and daddy...it was just too cute not to put on here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all your family photos and that page you did for your mother is adorable.
Loved those stems