Monday, May 7, 2007

thanks kim!!!

so, i was having a rough day subbing...like making me rethink next year (i was subbing for 7th grade, the same kids i will have next year in 8th)...and all of a sudden i see this

which means all of this is headed my way!!!!!

kim...you're amazing! thanks so much! this has inspired me to get an RAK in the works...the day that i reach 1000 hits on here, i will do a drawing from all of the comments i receive. don't worry, we have a while, since i'm only on 600 right now! i'll post when that day comes, i just wanted you to know, so you to keep checking in...you should leave comments too! ok, the commercial is over and 24 is back on; i can't be distracted while watching jack save the world!

kisses!!!
jenn <><

6 comments:

Scrapthatpaper said...

WOW nice package!!! I love them Yummies you got!! So sweet of Kim!! 1000 hits huh??? Here is to your 1000... Hoping its soon lol

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

LOL Fumble fingers typed a bunch of garble so here I go again!!!!!


WTG on the RAK and here's to the 1,000 hits!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Kimmy said...

wow you rakked up

debs said...

Nice prize package...Hope you reach your goal of 1000 sooner than you dream possible!!!

You go girl!!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog!

what a cool RAK! I should come up with something similar too...

But no one who visits my blog comments. So the chances of winning are REALLY good. *lol*

Happy Friday!